- Star Wars The Black Series 6"
- Asajj Ventress (The Clone Wars)
- Toy Line: Star Wars The Black Series 6"
- MSRP: $19.99 USD
(via affiliate link)
- Scale: 6"
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Released: 2021
- Joint Count: 19
- Joint Details: 1 Ball-jointed top neck, 1 ball-jointed lower neck, 2 butterfly joints in the shoulders, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, 1 ball-jointed upper body, 2 ball-jointed hips, 2 swivel thighs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: 2 Curved Lightsaber Hilts, 2 Red Lightsaber Blades (both hilts can be plugged together to make one long lightsaber)
- This Black Series Asajj Ventress figure was released single boxed in April 2021
- The figure is a realistic interpretation of the character from the Clone Wars animated TV series
- Asajj came with two lightsabers which can be plugged together to make a double-bladed one
- The two red blades can be detached from the hilts, this way Asajj Ventress can be displayed with ignited or non-ignited lighsabers
- The lightsaber hilts can be plugged into two small holes on the front of the belt, which look awesome
- The soft-goods skirt is not meant to be taken off the figure
- The butterfly joints in the shoulders are nice to have in this figure
- The material used for the soft-goods skirt feels thicker and heavier than what we've seen used in the Black Series over the years
- The head sculpt turned out great and the photo real print on the face looks outstanding in person
- The figure reviewed here had stiff joints and it kept its balance well even in dynamic poses
- Unfortunately there was no soft-goods robe included with the figure, but that's not a deal-breaker, if you are a fan of the Clone Wars make sure to add this one to your collection!